Friday, November 2, 2007

Paintings International


I began this series shortly after coming back from a trip to San Francisco California. Because I have not had the luxury of traveling extensively, I've relied on my friends and other co-workers who do. My day job, if you will, is for a very "global" company, and I've met many great people from the Asia-Pacific, European and South American regions. So with people I know who live in Singapore, to India, Brazil and France, I'm able to have access to photography from around the world. This entire series I plan on doing in oil paintings using style I've grown more accustom to over the years, which is a mix of impressionism and surrealism. Artist who inspire me in these styles are Monet, Van Gogh and Salvador Dali.

Click here to see the complete selection

No comments: